AP ICET 2017 Notification : Andhra Pradesh current notification is regarding the ICET 2017 Integrated common entrance test will be conducted by the by AP behalf of AP SCHE the examination will going to be on 2nd May, 2017. Eligible 7 interested candidates may go through the details provided below.
AP ICET 2017 Notification
This Year the Govt of AP ICET a Common Entrance Test is conducting in online mode ie., Computer Based Test conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tripati on behalf of AP SCHE for entry into the first year of courses MBA & MCA offered for the academic year 2017 – 2018 in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Organization Name: AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)
- Organizing University : Sri Venkateswara University, Tripati
- Name of the Examination : AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)
- Examination Stream: MBA and MCA Entrance Test
- Date of Examination : 2nd May, 2017
- Examination Time : From 10:00 Am to 12:30 PM & From 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Category : ICET Notification 2017
- Official website : sche.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh ICET Entrance Test 2017 Details
The candidates who are going to apply for the AP ICET 2017 admission test intimated to go through the below details for knowledge to how & when will be the last date to apply for AP ICET 2017.
Application Fee Particulars
- The applicants should submit applications through online mode with an application registration & processing fee of Rs. 450/-.
- The payment should be done by credit card/debit card/net banking.
Important Dates to Apply Online
- Commencement of submission of Online Applications : 01/03/2017
- Last date to Apply Online Without late Fee : 05/04/2017
- Last Date with late fee of Rs. 2000/- : 26/04/2017
- For Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualification,etc.,will be available soon.. after official release of AP ICET 2017 notification.
Steps to Apply for AP ICET 2017 Notification Online
- First go through Official Website of AP ICET 2017: sche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on AP ICET tab their you will view.
- There are 4 Steps in the AP ICET application.
Step-1: Fee Payment.
Step-2: Know your Fee payment Status.
Step-3: Fill Application form submission.
Step-4: Print Application Form.
- First select the Fee Payment Option then go for next steps.
- Fee payment will be made through Online banking.
- After the Successful payment Click on Proceed to Fill Application.
- Upload Photograph & Signature according to measurements given in user guide.
- Before going to submit, click on save option, that means candidate may change any wrong details before the final submission.
- Then candidate may view the application form and take a print out for further process.
Click Here : For AP ICET 2017 Official Notification
Click Here : To Apply AP ICET 2017Related Content: