AP D.Ed 2nd Year Exams Postponed 2017 : Here is the Update for D.Ed 2nd Year Candidates who are going to take Regular/Supplementary Examinations which are scheduled to conducted from 15th Dec 2017 to 22nd Dec 2017.The exams are postponed due to Summative Assessments in all High Schools all over the state which are scheduled on same dates.Here in this article we are providing rescheduled/revised time table for B.Ed 2nd Year Regular/Supplementary Examinations.
AP D.Ed 2nd Year Exams Postponed 2017
As per official notification It is here by informed that in view of Summattive Assesments which are scheduled to be conducted in all High Schools all over the state which are scheduled to be conducted from 15th to 22nd Dec 2017,the DEd 2nd Year exams which are originally scheduled to be conducted from 15th Dec to 22nd Dec 2017 are postponed and will be conducted from 27th Dec 2017 to 02nd Jan 2018.
- Organisation Name: Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh.
- Name of the Exam: D.Ed 2nd Year Examinations.
- Exam Courses: Diploma in Elementary Education(D.El.Ed).
- Exam Dates : 27th Dec to 02nd Jan 2018
- Category: Exams timetable
- Status: Available Now
- Official Website: www.bse.ap.gov.in
How To Download AP D.Ed 2nd Year Exam Time Table 2017-18
- Visit Official Website www.bse.ap.gov.in or simply click on below link
- On the Left Side of Home Page Search for D.Ed II Year Exam Dates
- Click on that link in a new tab
- Check Exam Dates & appear for exams
- Download time table & take print out of it