ANU B.Pharmacy I Semester Exam Dates 2018 : Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) published B.Pharmacy I Semester Regular Examination Time Table Feb/March 2018 @ official website nagarjunauniversity.ac.in. Students of ANU & its affiliated colleges check exam time table and attend exams as per scheduled dates. Exams will be scheduled from 22-02-2018 to 05-03-2018. Subject wise exam dates are provided below.
ANU B.Pharmacy I Semester Exam Dates 2018
The Acharya Nagarjuna University popularly known as ANU is a state university located in Andhra Pradesh state of India.The university covers many colleges and is known for its quality education.Every year ANU conducts various Under Graduate Degree & Post Graduate Degree Examinations.It will release the exam time tables and conduct the exams as per the scheduled dates.
|22-02-2018||Human Anatomy & Physiology – I||75|
|24-02-2018||Pharmaceutical Analysis – I||75|
|26-02-2018||Pharmaceutics – I||75|
|28-02-2018||Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry||75|
|Time : 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
- University Name : Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU)
- Exam Name : B.Pharmacy I Semester Exams 2018
- Exam Dates : 22-02-2018 to 05-03-2018
- Category : Exam Time Table
- Status : Released
- Official Website : nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
B.Pharmacy 1st Year 1st Semester i.e., First Semester Examinations are scheduled in the month of Feb/March 2018. B.Pharmacy students download exam time table and prepare well for examinations.Here in this article we are providing Subject Wise Exam Dates.
Steps To Download ANU B.Pharm I Sem Exam Dates PDF 2017
- Visit Official Website nagarjunauniversity.ac.in or simply click on below link
- On the Home Page click on the link examination notification
- Search for the link B.Pharmacy 1st Semester Exam Time Table PDF
- Click on the link Time Table & prepare for the exams.
- Click Here ANU B.Pharmacy 1st Sem Regular Exam Dates 2018
Stay tuned to our website for latest updates on education, TSPSC updates,recruitment notification,answer key, admit cards etc. Bookmark our page press Ctrl+D for easy navigation.If you have any query regarding the post please ask us on below comment box.Related Content: