ANU B. Pharmacy 7th Sem Revaluation 2017: The Acharya Nagarjuna University has been announced the B. Pharmacy 7th semester results on 14th March, 2017 at its official site & also given a paper notification regarding revaluation & recounting process so the students who have checked their results may not satisfied can go through the revaluation process.
ANU B. Pharmacy 7th Sem Revaluation 2017
|Category To Check||Status About|
|Name of the Organization||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, AP|
|Name of the Examination||B.Pharmacy VII Sem Regular|
|Name of the Courses||B.Pharmacy|
|Date of the Examination||Nov, 2016|
|Status||Declared on 14/03/2017|
Check ANU B.Pharmacy VII Sem Nov, 2016 Examination Revaluation Dates
How ever the the announcement regarding revaluation fee & last dates to apply for the revaluation process have been given by the university. So all the students who want to go for revaluation process can check below details.
Important Dates To Remember :
- Staring Date to Apply For Revaluation Process : 14th March, 2017
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 22nd March, 2017.
- Last Date to Submit Application Forms : 24th, March 2017.
- Application Forms regarding revaluation process should be submitted to the University PG Examination Co- Ordinate Office.
Fee To Be Paid For Revaluation Process:
- For One Paper : Rs. 1,155/-
Steps To Apply For ANU B. Pharmacy 7th Sem Revaluation 2017
- First go through the official website of ANU: www.anu.ac.in.
- There you are going to view home page of AN University.
- Then click on results tab. (OR)
- Check in Examination Notification Tab.
- Search for related link
- Click on that link & go through last date to apply & fee.
- Then proceed for the next process of submission of application forms in affiliated colleges.