AP LAWCET & PGLCET Notification 2017
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET/PGLCET 2017 Notification : The Govt of Andhra Pradesh has been given paper notification regarding AP LAWCET and AP PGLCET admission into LLB and LLM courses dates on 13/02/2017.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2017 is an admission test into 3 years and 5 years LLB Courses & AP PGLCET- 2017 is for admission into LLM Courses.
AP LAWCET & PGLCET Courses are offered by the state universities in AP including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2017- 2018.
AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2017
- Name of the Board: AP SCHE
- Name of the Exam: AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2017
- Official site: www.apsche.org
- Type of Test: Online Test
- Examination Dates:Released
AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2017 Details @Sakshi Paper
This year Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantharamu will going to conduct AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2017 entrance examination in the month of April 19th, 2017.
Dates & Timings for the Online Computer Based Examination is given by the Authority in Sakshi in Paper dated on 13/02/2017.
|AP LAWCET (3 years)||19/04/2017||2:30 PM to 4:30 PM|
|AP LAWCET (5 years)||19/04/2017||2:30 PM to 4:30 PM|
|AP PGLCET||19/04/2017||2:30 PM to 4:30 PM|
Application Fee for AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2017
- The Registration fee for AP LAWCET (3 years course): Rs. 700/-
- The Registration fee for AP LAWCET (5 years course): Rs. 700/-
- The Registration fee for AP PGLCET: Rs. 800/-
Important Dates to Apply for AP LAWCEt & PGLCET 2017
Application will taken by the Govt of AP through AP online centres and Registration fee should be pay through payment gateway/credit/debit card /net banking.
- Paper Notification Released Date: 13/02/2017
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission: 18/02/2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission without late fee: 18/03/2017
- Date to Download Hall Ticket for AP LAWCET & PGLCET: 14/04/2017
Essential Note to be Check
The candidates who may failed to apply for the entrance examination in time may go through below particulars in order to avoid late fee payment, the govt of AP given the details before you may forget to apply in time.
|Rs. 5000/-||17/04/2017 up to 5 PM|