AP EAMCET 2017 @Application Procedure
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017 Online Application Form : The Govt of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017 Entrance Examination dates, timings, Online Application Procedure to Apply for the EAMCET has been published by the AP dated on 08/02/2017.
The candidates who are going to apply for the AP Entrance Examination EAMCET may go through the AP official portal: www.sche.ap.gov.in which is specifically designed & Developed by AP Online for CET Examinations.
AP EAMCET 2017 @www.sche.ap.gov.in
|Name Of The Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK)|
|Examination Name||AP EAMCET 2017|
|Type Of Examination||State Level Entrance Exam|
AP EAMCET Step By Step Process To Apply @sche.ap.gov.in
- Aspirants may go through the below steps before going to apply at online.
- First go through Official Website of AP EAMCET 2017: sche.ap.gov.in
- There are 4 Steps in the APEAMCET application.
Step-1: Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option.
Step-2: After fee payment, candidate should fill in the Application through this option.
Step-3: After application form submission, candidate can Print the submitted form.
Step-4: Candidate can check Success/Failure status of EAMCET Fee Payment.
- Click on APEAMCET tab & first select the Fee Payment Option then go for next steps.
- Fee payment will be made through Online banking.
- After the Successful payment Click on Proceed to Fill Application.
- Then application form will display fill up all the details carefully
- and Upload Photograph & Signature according to measurements given in user guide.
- Aspirant may give preferred EAMCET Examination Test Centers
- Before going to submit, click on save option, that means candidate may change any wrong details before the final submission.
- Then candidate may view the application form and take a print out for further process.
- Useful at the time of Hall ticket Download.
Age Criteria To apply for AP EAMCET 2017 @ Online
For Engineering & Pharmacy Courses:
- Minimum: 16 years as on 31st December
- Maximum: No Limit
For Agriculture & Medical Courses:
- Minimum: 17 years as on 31st December
- maximum: For all 22 Years & for SC/ST 25 Years
Important Links To Check:
Click Here: For AP EAMCET User Guide 2017
Click Here: To Apply Online For AP EAMCET 2017