TN MRB 1800 Temporary Doctors Recruitment 2016 notification released at www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Tamil Nadu Medical Recruiting Board invited applications to fill up vacancy posts of Assistant Surgeons, Medical Officers & Non-Service Post Graduate Diploma Holders & Tutors as Assistant Surgeons on regular basis through online mode up to 17.10.2016 by conducting Special Qualifying Examination. Interested candidates have to register through online application on or before last date 17th Oct, 2016.
TN MRB Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
- Notification Number: 10/MRB/2016
- Recruiting Board: Tamil Nadu Medial Services Recruitment Board
- Recruitment Name: Assistant Surgeon Services
- Total Vacancies: 1800 temporary doctors
- Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Educational Qualifications: For Assistant Surgeon – MBBS Degree. In addition to the above, the candidate
- Must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914.
- Must have served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for a period of not less than twelve months.
- If a candidate claims that the educational qualification possessed by him/her is equivalent though not the same as those prescribed for the appointment, the onus of proof rests with the candidate.
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC & DCs, BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these
communities) – 57 Years as on 01.07.2016
- For Others’ (i.e. candidates not belonging to other than the categories referred to in Sl.No. a above) & Ex-Servicemen belonging to ‘others’ – 35 Years as on 01.07.2016
Pay Scale: Rs.15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs.5,400.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidate in the written examination, duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
Scheme of Examination (Objective Type)
|Subject||Duration||Max Marks||Min Qualifyng Marks|
|Written examination in Optical Markup Reader (OMR) – sheet Objective type single paper Exam for Asst. Surgeon||2:30 Hrs||100||30||35|
- The candidates are first required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
c. Select the name of the post(s)
- All the required particulars be entered without skipping any field.
- Mobile number and e-mail are mandatory. All communication from MRB will be sent to the registered mobile number by SMS and registered e-mail
- Notification Date: 30.09.2016
- Last date for submission of Application: 17.10.2016
- Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank: 19.10.2016
- Last date for sending printed application: 27.10.2016
- Date of Examination: 20.11.2016 Sunday from 10:00 – 12:30