AP EDCET 2nd Allotment Order Download 2016 by Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education. AP B.Ed IInd Phase college seat allotments released for candidates who participated in 2nd phase web counseling at www.apedcet.apsche.ac.in. So, here all the candidates are informed to download their allotment letter and fee payment challan along with allotment order and report at their respective colleges.
AP EDCET 2nd Allotment Order Download 2016
The Department of Higher Education, Andhra Pradesh conducted the second phase counselling for B.Ed course on Sept 30, & Oct 1st 2016. The counselling is being carried out to fill the vacant seats in various B.Ed colleges across the state. The counselling took place at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati and Acharya Nagarjuna University (Centre – A & B), Guntur.
This year, around 9,500 students took AP EDCET examination for the admission to B.Ed course. Currently, around 20,000 seats are vacant across various colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Recently, the government has granted approval for 149 new B.Ed colleges. However, it is not possible for the colleges to fill all the vacant seats as the number of students who took the exam is less.
How to Download AP Ed.CET 2016 Seat Allotment Order:
- Visit AP EDCET 2nd Counseling Official Website http://apedcet.apsche.ac.in/ (use Internet Explorer only)
- Click on “Candidate Login” available in the menu list.
- Enter “ICR Form Number“, “Hall Ticket Number“, “Password” and “Date of Birth“
- After logging into your account your allotment details will be displayed on screen.
- Download Allotment Order and Challan Form for Fees
- Pay the Fees any Indian / Andhra Bank Any Branches.
- Report the B.Ed College with Challan Form and allotment order
- Last Date Submit allotment order
- Failure to report by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat.
Note: After Successfully Downloading the Ed.CET Seat allotment order 2016 candidates can report to B.Ed allotted college and the Candidates have to Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of Andhra Bank/Indian Bank and handle the payment receipt and allotment order for Joining.